The Richest of Modest Life

the year 2016...

my GOSPEL journey brought me to experience a new life in Christ

#1 when I learn Jesus is the only source of my joy
... every great thing was taken out from my life
... every earthly-great-thing
... I experience great loss
... I experience broken life
... I start to enjoy being nobody
... I start to enjoy having nothing
... I learn to be happy in a very simple way
... less and lesser reasons for my happiness

... Humbleness more and more I gain only through a broken life in Jesus!
... nothing else!


#2 when I learn His word is the source of my confidence
... I deal a lot...greatly...with harsh and demean words
... I deal a lot..greatly...with praising and admiration words
... I experience rejection, misunderstood, being taking advantage of many things
... I experience emotional roller-coaster that broken me into pieces
... I experience losing every right that I have
... I experience being at the wrong time and place all the time and doing many wrong things
... I experience boldness in Christ despite all my wrong doing through repentance
... I draw strength from His words
... I experience His words comes true in my life
... I'm more willing to submit to His will
... I'm more willing to trust in His way
... I'm more patient to wait for His time

... I learn to grow my identity in Christ


#3 when I learn about my sins
... I experience my sins expose in many different ways
... all the-hidden-sins come out more and more
... I'm surprised by my own sins
... I more open and easily acknowledge my sins
... I more willingly to confess my sins
... I more willingly to say sorry at times when I think I'm right
... I more aware that I'm hopeless without Jesus
... every relationship problem exposes my sin and teach me to repent

... the repentance lifestyle grows in me


#4 When I learn about His grace and mercy
... I experience hopeless life
... I experience broken life
... I learn that my life only depend on His grace and mercy alone
... I more and more count on His mercy and grace
... I learn to forgive beyond my mind and heart agreement
... sanctified and purified my worship to Him

... I learn to boast in Jesus alone


#5 When I learn about Jesus' love
... I experience being broken and His love healed me
... I experience His great love at times when I can't forgive myself
... I experience that He never forsake me in my disaster and chaotic life
... I experience shameful in many ways but Jesus never failed to smile on my shamefulness instead of mocking on me
... I feel like having a new glasses
... the compassion grows in me
... I more willingly to help despite rejection-skepticism & accusation
... I more willingly to goes beyond my border to help

... His love never fails me even though I'm failed
... His love never rejects the filthy sinner-me


-----------------------------------------------
for me...
modesty is impossible out of my Jesus
humbleness is fake and temporary out of my Jesus
His love is great in all of my weaknesses!
---------------------------------------------------


the year 2017...
I'm exciting for LIFE of MORE of HIM and LESS of ME
I want to enjoy the richest of modest life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun