a Notes for me to my ME





"Life begins at 40!"
Ever since I knew this quote…I’m looking forward for 40! 
I set my expectation for what will happen when I’m 40 and I work on it! 
study hard! study higher! 
joined the leadership training here and there!
Storing every experience that I think I need for my 40!
just to prepare ME for my 40!

In my dream…I am a successful career woman at my 40
In my dream…I have a list of material possession at 40
In my dream…I have picture of network that I have at 40
In my dream…I have a special lifestyle at 40
In my dream…I have many things to expect for
Oh, Yes! I’m so ready for my 40!

I’m 40 today!
And none of my dream comes true
Even that dream has been shut off many years ago!

I expect my life begin at 40 in MY WAYs!
I Thank God that it is NOT happening in that way…in MY WAYs!
It is happened in GOD’s WAY!

I’m 40 today!
I have no monthly income
I have no career path to climb
I have no great possession for my pleasure
I have no “atas” lifestyle

I’m 40 today!
I’m a wife
I’m a mother
I’m a sister to my siblings
I’m a friend to my friends
I have my family as my extraordinary possession
I have my godly family as my blessed community
I have my people on earth that living in Singapore as my street-network

As I am busy preparing me for my 40!
Unknowingly…
God graciously prepare me for my 40, too!
YaY! He is excited too! Just like me!

He registered me for His leadership training: not to lead people but to lead the Me inside me
(shaping me)
He helps me to grow my career path as submissive wife and wise mother
(a lifetime career)
He rewards me with peace and joy instead of tangible things like luxury material
(the peace invested richly to my mind and heart account)
He exposes me to pain and rejection to build my true-identity in Christ
(suffering well)
He brought me down to hopeless so in know that my only hope is in Jesus
(WoooHooo!!!)
He makes me grateful for every mistake that I commit so I learn to depends my life to Him
(repentance life style)
He positioned me in nothing to experience that Jesus is enough!
(I need nothing added to Jesus)
and
the greatest thing that happened in my 40 is My life begin without ME!

-----------------------
When Jesus replaced Me as the center of my life 
-----------------------

Life is no longer luxury physical
...but more in spiritually prosperity
Life is no longer projecting the world extraordinary
...but God’s rich in modesty
Life is no longer showing the greatest of wealth
...but the richest of peace and joy
WoooHooo!!!

_________________
Life begins at 40 and I thank God it is begins with Jesus!It is no longer about ME but about Jesus
_________________

Here I go...the sanctification and purification process continue...with Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun