When I STOPPED being a SUPER MOM

I transfer my energy from DOING everything for them...to...TRAIN them to do everything for themselves



#1 it requires...
... greater energy
... greater patience
... greater understanding
... greater compassion
... greater perseverance
... greater love


#2 i learn to...
... make friend with the mistakes
... make peace with the failure
... make a good term with laziness



#3 my daily menu has changed
it used to be physical activities then changing to emotional control and expectations management


just like today...




Calvin made a cup of hot chocolate then he just ignored the dirty table and continued to enjoy his drink







this picture gives me 2 options:

1st. clean up everything

this way used to be hard to deal!
not until I have the 2nd option


2nd. train Calvin to clean it
this means: apply the SOP...

1. calling him many times
2. showing - pointing - explaining his mistake
3. make him understand: that is his responsibility, not longer mine!
4. deal with his "anyhow" cleaning
5. make sure he understand cleaning as responsible


a few minutes later...

the same mistake happen
. at different places
. with different stuff


... repeat the SOP again!


option 2 makes me understand how easy option 1 was...but...i need ti move on

my super mom's mode has changed!


only and only...by playing along with option 2

I prepare the children to run their own future!


option 1: the end!
option 2: ON!



fight!!!


I want to enjoy the battle before option 3 take place


now i can understand a tiny bit how God sees me when i sin against Him over and over again...yet...He showing His mercy and grace over and over again


I'm quick to anger but He is slow to anger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun