Instant Healing for Calvin

One day in the past…

Calvin fall down and twisted his ankle…
he pray “by the blood of Jesus I’m healed”

It’s been days but he still can’t walk normally so we went to Chinese doctor *sinseh* and only with two cracking action…he was OK…days after that we have a little talk…

C: “Mommy I’m OK now…can we go for swimming”
M: “Yes..let’s Go!...but first you must give thanks to Jesus because He has healed you”
C: “No mommy…not Jesus…it was the doctor who healed me”
M: -------- *speechless*

Yesterday…

He was jumped from the chair and his knee knocks on the floor *oh boy!*…He was in pain…I put some oil…it made even worst coz the heat on the skin…he was groaning in pain…I made him relax for a while and…

M: “is it pain?”
C: “Yessss!”
M: “are you scared?”
C: “Yes”
(One of his friend’s mom was broken her leg while stepping down the stairs…he has this memory in his mind all the time)

M: “Calvin…you can see its night time now…no doctor…mommy & daddy can’t help you…*he was groaning even more*…but…Jesus can heal you!”
C: “so I pray now?!”
M: “Yes…do it!”
C: “Jesus…can you heal me? Can you take away this fear? In Jesus name I pray. Amen”
M: “so what do you think? Jesus can heal you? Is He wanted to do it for you?”
C: “yeah” *not really sure*

…together we blow his leg to reduce the heat on his skin…

M: “do you believe in Jesus?”
C: “Yes!”
This time he feels the pain attack him again so he really wanted to be healed

M: “Jesus can…and of course He wants to heal you…now you pray like this…by the blood of Jesus I’m healed”
C: “by the blood of Jesus I’m healed!”
*he shouted while lay hands on his knee*

And then Calvin was busy doing his homework…after that we were singing & dancing together with Becky…

Suddenly…he was shouting out loud …
“Mommmmmmyyyyy…I’m healed!!!”
*instant healing!*
…he jumping, dancing and running around the room…

So this time I checked one again…make sure he knows who heal him…

M:” so Calv…who heal you this time?!”
C: “it’s Jesuuuuuussssssss!”

Before we sleep..
C:” Mommy I think Jesus helps me to blow and then I’m healed”

….xixixixixixixixixi…

*Thank you Jesus for giving him opportunity to experience You in such a young age*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun