Great Lesson

the Lesson I learn from the circumstances that i face!

Holy Spirit gave me understanding that...
"God deal with every single person in the circumstances with LOVE"

then i asked my MIND...

. ON and ON
. everytime it trouble me
. until I'm FREE

"why you TROUBLE me so much...leads me to cursing and demanding PUNISHMENT for the other parties?!...They are God's children too...He love us dearly...He will TEACH *instead of PUNISH* in His Way with His TENDER & GENTLE Love! so STOP trouble me!...i won't feed you no longer! May the Love of The Lord fill my mind and my heart...and...makes me sincerely praying for the goodness of the Lord for me and my friends"

theeeeeeen...i got the TRULY PEACE...in the MIND and HEART!

advice from Joyce Meyer:
"We cannot always control all our circumstances, but we can control ourselves with God's help."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam