DIVINE APPOINTMENT

in this early morning...

we were in the airport send my parents back to Indonesia...divine appointment...the person standing next to us was Pastor Amos Jayarathnam!!!

I saw him when we were in the Q but couldn't recognize him coz he looks much more younger than 7 years ago...the first and only meeting we had with him...this morning...it was Torkis who recognize him when he stand next to our check-in counter...

He is going to Manado for ministry...my parents go to Bandung...it happened that silkair put all destination in one Q line...then we met him!

We were talking for less than 10 mins then Pastor Amos and my parents continue talking inside the terminal...and he was praying for my mom&dad as well...

IF we meet him in Indonesia...we might standing among thousands people but today is really DIVINE APPOINTMENT...Pastor Amos only ministry to my parents...it's a PRIVILEGE!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam