My Sister


My youngest sister...Susan:

. she is simple yet strong
. Simple...she has nothing againts her siblings orders *especially me*
. Strong...other than brothers and sister...she is a strong-willed person *especially to Dad*

so you know who ruled over her! *hahahahahaha*

this little-sweet sister just back to Surabaya after fulfilled "her duty - my order" to taking care of my kids while i'm away...hehehehe...she follow every instruction i gave and even for something simple like playing with them...Thank you sis!

i learn one thing from our sister's relation

. i knew she has 'little money' when she come here since she still a student
.i knew she has her own 'shopping list' in here
.i knew she has tight budget

yet

. she has no objection-complain-rejection when i need cash!
. my bad habit: i don't like to carry cash around
.sometimes...i  dig in her wallet until it finish...unknowingly *hahahaha bad me!*

i learn that sometimes she come across the item in her shopping list...normal time...after asking my opinnion and think for a while then she will buy it...but when her cash is over...she just pass over it...

until i ask

me  : "why don't u take it?!"
she : "i have no cash at ll"

then i realise

Yes! her cash are with me!
of course i will gave back her money...with 'additional tips'...hehehehe...*good sister!*

tips for...

.willingly lend me money eventhough she know i have more cash than her
.for her sincerely heart that has no complain againts me
.for not making noice even @ times when she need it the most
.for waiting quitely until i gave her money back

that personality makes me...
 
. LOVE to give the 'additional tips'
. LOVE to see the sparkling in her eyes when she receive 'her money' back
. LOVE to buy something for her that i knew its out of her budget


....................................

it reflect my relationship with my Lord

It would be wonderful to be like my sister in the eye of the Lord!

.no complain
.no noise
.love to give

eventhough i gave out of my lack!

i might not aware that my sister's wallet was empty but my Lord know exactly my conditions

i'm  imagine myself in the eye of my Lord...

.love to give eventhough i know my Lord is Rich!
  Well...God doesn't need my money! He seek the sincere heart of giving

.love to be His partner that reaching out to the people that He love 
 without complain...something like..."i'm running out of money"...He knows anyway!

.love to give and trust Him *not demanding*
  crying out to Heaven in time of lack is normal
  be still and trust him in time of lack is awesome!

many times in the ministry...we have to dig out my wallet
some times in the ministry...we have to extend to the certain 'number of money'

after..
.so many teaching
.so many experience

we more and more trust Him in the time of Lack coz He never fail to provide my needs!

....................................
complain or not
making noise or not
demanding or not
HE STILL GIVE ABUNDANTLY!!!

NO complain
NO making noise
NO demanding
PLEASING HIS HEART! 
....................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam