Gospel and Me

experience something NEW, DIFFERENT yet POWERFUL in Bible Study...
especially in the fifth week

i was grow spiritually to know that praise and worship draw the presence of God
now
i experience how the TRUTH breaking the bondage

at the end of every meeting...

. no music at all
. nobody shouting or screaming
. just the Pastor leading in meditate the truth...softly

. people start to crying and wiping quietly
. the powerful truth set them free
. it was quite yet powerful...the presence of God very strong

.........................................................................

last night i was asking myself...

are you serving God and do all God's LAW for your own sake or for the love of God?!

observing my heart and what i'm doing in the ministry..

am i do the RELIGIOUS RITUALS called LAW to get...
. God's blessing
. God's protection
. God's grace

am i OBEY all His command because...
. i'm scare something bad gonna happen to me if i'm not
. i'm scare His blessing won't making their ways to me
. i'm scare of His punishment

obey produced by unsecured in His perfect grace
the unsecured reflect my belief that Gospel is not enough for me

i'm so FULL of LAW...do this and don't do that...
until the Christ Himself is not the center of my life...

i'm living with the thinking that GOSPEL is not enough...
i'm believing that i have to perform to be accepted...
i'm trying to put my performances as important as Jesus's work on the cross

the powerful truth about Gospel...open my mind:

"we are not doing all the religious law to be accepted by God"
"we are accepted by God then we obey His commands"

this 2 statement means...
do all the His command out of your love for God!

this TRUTH breaking the BONDAGE inside my SOUL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun