Mirror!

the MORE i talk about...

. other's failure
. other's weaknesses
. other's wrongdoing
. other's mistake
. other's fault
. other's misbehavior
. other's sin

i tend to compare with...

. my achievement
. my strength
. my kindness
. my helping-hand
. my fairness
. my innocent
. my righteous

until God put the 'mirror' in front of me and open my eyes to see 'the real ME'

i feel like a bustard in His grace...

so shameful
so humiliating
so disgraceful
so outrageous
so impure
so unworthy
so SINFUL

i'm FULL of MYSELF...everything about me not Christ
i'm TOO proud of ME...what i've done!
i'm feel bigGER than Jesus...bigger than the One who gave all the good things in me

this mirror shows:
HOW PRECIOUS the UNWORTHY ME in HIS GRACE 

feeling : remorseful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun