I can’t stop crying because of this video...
The girl is...
. Lack of nutrition
. Lack of daily care
. Stink
. Cannot walk and talk
. Blind
None of these things are fit to the world beauty
No body wants her
She is hopeless
The man sees her and said she is beautiful
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE I AM HER FATHER !!!
thinking of me...as a SINNER!
. I’m blind
. I have no wisdom
. I’m covered in sin
. I’m hopeless
My ABBA Father sees me beautiful...
. NOT because who I am
. BUT because who He is
He is my FATHER!
SIN makes me ugly to the world
SIN makes me unworthy
The world only wanting to destroy me in my ugliness
GRACE makes me beautiful in God’s eyes
GRACE makes me worthy
God gives me great love and life eternally when I’m ugly
He adopted me in my ugliness
He loves the underserved me
He will never forsake me in His love
That’s my future
That’s my eternity
To be one with my Father

HE is my FATHER!
and forever I am grateful!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun