CALVIN and his FEAR *sequel*



The next morning...after sending Calvin to school

...... my mind keep telling me
You have to go to school early in the morning...so Ms. Buckland *the principle* aware the situation before they start practicing for the concert...She is a wise woman...for sure she will do something

...... my heart says
NO! go there late...

many things came up in the house and i use it as an excuse go to there late

my mind is aware i'm doing something wrong by go there late!
my heart is says its OK...God is on something!

my mind telling me...
"your son is struggle right now!!! dealing with the things that makes him scare...you better go there faster...HURRY UP!!!...something bad might be happen and Calvin will refuse to go up to the stage on the concert day!!!"

my mind is troubling me with all the consequences for me being late!

then i pray "God take authority on me...lead my way!"

the more my mind troubling me...the more i postponed my departure!

this time i won't asking WHY!
I BELIEVE GOD IS ON SOMETHING! ---> follow my heart

so there i was...arrived late at school just before the school dismissed...and...when the teacher open the door...Calvin run to me and telling me this...

************** wait a second ************

still remember our deal yesterday night?!
i will talk to Ms. Buckland about Calvin's problem...BUT...before i got the chance to speak to Ms. Buckland...Calvin run to me and says...

************** back to that morning ************

Calvin: "MOMMY YOU ARE RIGHT!!! NOW I SCARE ONLY LITTLE BIT"
he raised up his two finger and show the level of his scary...
which is very low!

then i smile....GOD YOU ARE REALLY ON SOMETHING!

...... time to speak to Mrs. TAN *the teacher* NOT Ms. Buckland *the principle*

don't ask me why! because i didn't bothering about it at all...
i knew God is lead my way!

...... What Happened Yesterday?!
after spoke to Mrs. Tan then it came clear to me...

1. Calvin is good in dancing *everyone knows about it*
2. He did some moves that impress the Principle, teachers and all his classmate
3. They praising him by laughing

AND HE GET IT WRONG!

not only that...
he is good in acting so the principle choose him to be Jesus on the grand concert...the last concert on his kindergarten life.

HE DIDN'T GET THIS IMPRESSION -_-!

...after sharing time with the teacher...she ask time to talk to Calvin...so i walk away from them as the teacher talk to Calvin...

i have to admit the strong value in this school...the first statement came out from the teacher mouth was...

"Calvin i'm sorry to make you feel bad yesterday!...bla bla bla"

and the last thing she ask

Teacher : "are you still scare?"
Calvin: "NO!"

*********** WAIT! That's NOT the end ***********

i went back home carrying all the PIECES OF PUZZLE in my mind...when i reach home...i ask Holy Spirit to help me get the BIG PICTURE

Calvin's side:
1. HE GET IT WRONG
...he suppose to be proud by the appreciation but he thought they were laughing on him...he sees thing in the wrong way!

2. GOD DIDN'T CHANGE THE SITUATION
...He CHANGE Calvin's VIEW...isn't it great?!
yeah! for sure the situation is great...
the only bad thing is the way Calvin look at it

3. GOD MAKES HIM MORE THAN A CONQUEROR
... by letting him experience and handle it by himself
... by postponing my arrival @ school

the day after we dealing with the problem...he came back home with the statement

Calvin: "Mom i think now i love to perform on the concert"
or in other word...he have dealt with his scary mind!

Mother's side:
1. LEARN NOT TO RESPONSE IMMEDIATELY
....breath well! wait before jump into conclusion! control the wild mind! of course the only thing can control it is the word of God

2. WITHOUT GOD I'M DEAD!
yeah! not literally dead for sure...but i will suffer the death of my mind dealing with Calvin's scary thing which far behind my scary things ...and we might end up sharing the 'scary' word in such a bad view for a long time *oh! NO!*

Calvin's scary = humiliating = people laughing on me
My scary = far beyond laughing thing >.<

how wild is the mind!!!!!!! if we can't control it!

3. TRUST IN THE LORD
...which mean: killing yourself!...hahahahaha...not literally once again...but follow Holy Spirit guidance is not as easy as the Pastor said...i have to choose and be firm with what i believe...my action need no logical reason to execute it...the only thing that move me is God alone

if i follow my mind that morning...Calvin will not be able to handle the situation by himself...he miss the chance to learn, experience and gain confidence!

3. LORD DEAL WITH THE SITUATION >< I DEAL WITH MY MIND!
the fact: i did nothing to change anything!
by the time the teacher open the door...actually everything is settled...i just came to testify the work of God's hand...

it came clear to me...

do your best and God will do the rest...means...DON'T TRY TO TAKE GOD'S PART AND MAKE IT YOURS! for sure u gonna struggle yourself -_-!


............ Here we go : moral of the story ................

many time we ask God to change the situation which is unnecessary coz the situation is great according to God's view...God interest is to change our VIEW to look at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam