Calvin and FIGHTING!




Opening...

"Mommy! i mean Mom :D i have good news and bad news for you"

---> Bad News...

Calvin: "today Daniel *his best friend* fighting with Princeton *the naughty boy*"

he continue..."Daniel was punching him many times until he fall to the stair..."

me: "REALLY?!?!?!...then what happen to that boy?!"

Calvin: "No Mom...relax...i mean he fall on the first step only...but...then he cry..."

he continue..."after that he fight Daniel back...he keep punch Daniel here and there...then i help Daniel!!!"
me: "REALLY?!?!?! Did you help Daniel punch that boy?!"

honestly: i i want YES for the answer...coz...
. Calvin never have a fighting spirit
. not even for defense!
. i was so excited to hear him fighting *oh! bad me*

i remember back to his kindergarten time...there was a boy kick him and his classmate report to me...but...

his response was "com'on...it's only a joke"...and walk away! -_-

so let's see what he did this time around..

.......................................................
Calvin: "NO! i pull his hand and ask him to run...we run away from the 2 naughty boys so they can't beat Daniel anymore...i even told Daniel the shortcut to escape"
.......................................................

Here what happen the next minute...
. Calvin so proud with his action
. and for me: I tried to pull me out from excited-zone to face the 'reality'
. and praise him for what he has done *u got me!*

at last...the most effort i can do is...

me: "Good Boy! Fighting is not good!

and after i was completely composed...

me: "...and...i think the best way to help Daniel is report to the teacher and let the teacher handle the situation..."


*fiiiuuh*

---> Good News...

"I think i did well on the math exercise today"

Thank God he choose to start with the bad and ending with good...
If he did the other way round...i might end up @ different land

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam