Calvin and Homework




normally...
. Calvin do his homework
. then hand over to me for checking

today...
"Mom...don't help me with my homework! teacher ask me to do by myself and parents cannot help"

confuse me: "i never help you...i just check your handwriting right or not"
(the answer is correct but he write wrongly...like 3 facing to the right side)

so i look @ his work and pointing some mistake

he was so upset -_-!

Calvin: "Mom i have told you! don't help me! it means i am cheating and tomorrow i will tell lie to teacher"

. He was very disappoint  
. lie is a big issue from his Daddy so he knows it is bad. very bad!
. i tried to explain but he doesn't accept anything

*ting!* time to contact his teacher!

His teacher said there was an exercise *some kind of test* @ school today...so he is taking it seriously including his homework *no wonder*...his teacher very nice...he call me and ask me permission to talk to Calvin and explain everything

at last: Calvin smile and back to his activities again...after being so upset and refuse to do anything *fiiiiuhh*

Thank you teacher :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam