Calvin and HONESTY!

Calvin's friend...according to her mom:
. he has hyperactive issue
. he has emotional unstable
. he has some development delay
. he had postponed his primary school by 1 year

yesterday...while we walked out from the school...
the boy punch Calvin hardly on his tummy until he fell down

@ home...

me: "Calv, listen...i think it's not good for you to be X's friend"
C: "Why Mommy?!"
me: "you told me teacher put his name in naughty boy list...and...today @ school he was punched you hardly...he might do something bad to you"
C: "like what?"
me: "pushing you to the stairs like he did to Princeton the other day...or...punching you again...well..anything can be happen"
C: "but why?!"
me: "it's simple Calvin...if you make friend with naughty boy...you will be naughty too"
C: "so who will be my friend?"

me: "well...Emmanuel is there...and...find the boy in the good list...but...doesn't mean X become your enemy...you are still his friend but  not playing together''



..........................................................................................
today...

C: "Mom...i have told him everything"

______________WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

C: "Yeah! i told him i can't make friend with him anymore coz my mommy said i will be naughty"
______________OH NOOOOOOO!!!!

C: "Mom! remember! we have to tell the truth!"

______________THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!
..........................................................................................



Honesty is Good
Honesty is Important
but
How to pass on to INNOCENT kid like Calvin?!

______________calling heaven to order wisdom >.<




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam