Calvin and Shoes

Today i notice something NOT right with Calvin's shoes

me: "Calv...something is wrong with your shoes!"
Calvin: "oh yeah Mom! i forgot to tell you!"
me: "what's that?"
Calvin: "this is NOT my shoes"
me: "WHAT?!"

Calvin: "Look...i have to take off my shoes before go in the Library...and...when i'm back...my shoes was not there anymore...so i took shoes no.8...same no. with my shoes"

Calvin: "i think other boy took my shoes..."

me: "did you tell the Librarian or your teacher?!"

Calvin: "Nope! it's the same size anyway so i'm OK with that!"

-_-!

his shoes condition...
. new *being used for 2 weeks only*
. white and clean  *wash every weekend*

his 'new' shoes...
. old
. dirty

anyway...he might exchange with another shoes if he go to Library again...forget about your shoes once your are in Library...when you are out...just grab 1 shoes in your size...huahuahauhauhaua...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam