the LUXURY is in ME

i used to think...
i need to work to provide for my kids...
. house
. car
. gadget
. toys
. wonderful holiday
. bla bla bla



after 10 years, i realized that...
#1 kids need a home
whether we own the house or not...doesn't really matters for them

#2 kids need friends more than toys
toys or gadget cannot replace parents

#3 the circumstances might change them but it never changed their basic (nature) of needs

the truth is...
i don't need to work to provide those "luxury" (yet secondary) things for them...because: my husband can do that job better them me ðŸ˜„😄😄 *thanks, dear hubby*


---------------------------------------
THE LUXURY THINGS ARE ALL IN...ME!
a person name MOMMY!
---------------------------------------


...they need me to comfort them when they are sick
...they need me to laughing together at many silly things
...they need to get dirty and playing rough with me
...they need me to show them the world through books
...they need me to hug them when they are hurt
...they need me to show how to love
...and the list continues

including things that they hate from me
...scolding
...screaming
...strictly disciplines
...nagging
...kaypoh
...bla bla bla


i made many mistakes
horrible mistakes
fatal mistakes
intorretable mistakes
as MOMMY!

altogether are ingredients for happiness *for me and for them*

-------------------------------------------
today
i'm tired
i'm exhausted
i'm powerless
for being a mom...a full-time mom
-------------------------------------------
this is a thought that always warm my heart - mommy's heart
the luxury things are in me and it called LOVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun