The Last Tuesday morning of the school year

This week...is the last week of school


This the place is...the place where I used to spend my Tuesday morning
...praying
...asking
...pledging
...cried out
for His mercy and grace
...over the school
...over the people
...over my children

This morning...
when the rain downpouring from above
when the wind froze me
when everyone decides to stay dry

I came back to the same place
the weather couldn't stop me
because I have something great in me
greater than anything that trying to stop me


Today is...the last Tuesday morning of school this year
I came back again to that place...
. I don't have any requests
. I don't have any pledges
. I have nothing to ask for



I came back to that place...to give Thanks to Jesus
for everything that He has done
...to the school
...to the teachers
...to the pupils
...to the cleaning uncles and aunties
...to security man and woman
the most important thing...
to my children


I came to worship Him
I came to glorify Him
I came to honour Him
...for He is great in my life

I know that was You, Jesus!
Thank you
 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam