Today

Today is the day...hehehehehe...

I just experienced the 365 wonderful days in God

I have learned that i have no strength to do according to His will...it was ups and downs time...but..i'm happy coz now i know and understand my purpose to live...so i wont fight like a blind man...but i will run like a sprinter...

Sometimes i cried bcoz i failed! but Many times i felt His love comforted me...

Sometimes i wonder whether He is near and listen to my prayer...in fact i'm the one who make a distance with Him...who pray with a selfish request...indeed...He is always near and faithful to me

I know...i'm not deserve to get a precious gift from Him....becoz i have done nothing that is good and right (eventhough i have tried)...but He has shown me His love by giving me that precious gift...Thank you Lord!

My heart fill with joy...coz He understand me perfectly and He never failed to show me His love...

Today...i give all the highest honor and praise to Him...He is an awesome God...He is worthy to be praise...and He has made everything beatiful in His time..

Today...
i bow down on my kness..
close my eyes..
and i pray...

"God...let me be MORE OF YOU and LESS OF ME"

Now my heart is pumping and full of excitement...coz i believe...i'm gonna experience another wonderful and even greater days with Him...wonderful doesn't mean that it will always good times...but that He is with me...and nothing is too difficult for Him

Comments

Patricia Astrid said…
Hai Ria, selamat yah buat kehamilannya. Semoga lancar terus dan sehat selalu ya, GBU :)
Anonymous said…
Ria, Happy belated Birthday juga...tadi saking semangat-nya isi Comment dibawah lupa bilang selamat HUT ;)..Pokoke GBU selalu juga dede baby di peyut ;)..Jaga kesehatan selalu sist.

XXX Shierly
http://www.freewebs.com/shierlynet/homepage.html
Anonymous said…
Riaaaaa *HUGS* congrats on the pregnancy yaaa...hehee... :) sorry telat banget taunya...hehe *nyengir* God is good, all the time, amen...^^
Timingnya pasti pas dan ga pernah terlambat... :)
and btw, I love all the cute tattyteddy pictures... ngegemesin banget sih mereka! lolz.

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam