a mother's best partner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me in MY sight
me as a mother: 'watching' my myself .mind .actions as i raise up the kids...

when they misbehave...
....the fear wishper : "they will be naughty"

when they don't do good at school
...the fear wishper: "they will be a failure"

when they eat a lot
...the fear wishper: "they will be fat like you"

when they make mistake
...the fear wishper: "it's your fault"

when they ignore my advices
...the fear wishper: "they don't respect you"

when i dicipline them
...the fear wishper: "they gonna hate you"

...and...numbers of fears that appear in the form of  'fake-goodness'

. the fear driven me to commit sin by teaching them out of my emotional and frustration mind
. the fear plays a BIG ROLE and making a BIG IMPACT in me as a mother
. the evil's kiss *read: fear* makes me broke in tears and blaming myself for not good enough as a mother
. the fear leads me to my own wisdom and strength to raise the kids

the more i lean on the fears .the more mistake i made .the more i blame myself
then i lost in the .endless .needless of teaching and disciplines



Abba Me in GOD's sight!
When i turn my eyes to God...this is how i see myself as a mother

to be granted as a mother
to be trusted as a mother
to be given privilage as a mother

doesn't mean i have to successfully raise up the kids...because...nothing in me that can make them great!

it is about...

. LEAN on God's word every single day 
. TRUST God on the things that beyond my strength to handle
. OBEY God's word instead of let the fears taking over the control

every time
every day
every minute

the word of God .sanctified me .cleanse my mind .give me wisdom .OVERCOME the FEAR

2 Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.



Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic ME and MY PARTNER
one thing that i learn in the parenting journey is...

making a great TEAMWORK with my partner *read: husband* doesn't necessarily agree all the time but having fun by working together and sharing the burden and joy of our hard work as parents...

. partnering with husband is one way of defeating the fears
. his .advices .directions .prayer strengthen me as a mother
. sharing the same burden and joy makes our relationship stronger

Holy Spirit is the greatest advisor!
Husband is the greatest mother's partner!



HAPPY FATHER's DAY DADDY!

thank you for being the best partner for mother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam