God's Interference

Yesterday...

Something that i've been  .dream on   .work on  .pray on  .desire : HAPPEN!

I've been reaching out to all of my maid...no matter how their responses...no matter how the impacts...no matter what is the result...but...i keep doing it! I understand that it's not me...God put the seed of compassion on me...

The last one was Ruli...some of you knew the story...
. i had shared about Jesus with her for 2 years
. at last before she went back to Indonesia, i brought her to see Ps. Charles
. after almost 2 hours of sharing the word of God, Ps. Charles ask her to receive Jesus
. she was noded at first but then she change her mind at last

well...the seed has been planted! i believe Jesus will continue to work on her!




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new comer: Ismayati *Iis*

First she came...i can notice: she has a trouble mind but i can't really pinpont what's wrong?!

usually...
. i make a friend with them
. let them share their life: i found out all of them love to share their life, so i just have to be an ear
. slowly i learn how to put Jesus in our daily chatting

a bit different with Iis...
. she just like others...talk about her life all the time, everytime, anywhere
. then a few days after she came...she ask me: "Mam please share with me about Jesus!"
. i was like "what?!"...this is too soon! i'm in the listening stage not sharing stage!

...anyway...what am i waiting for?! jump in and work!

still remember this story?
This is how i get the wisdom to put Jesus in her life experience..





after this experience...something happen!

she started to have a trouble mind again...she like to sitting down one place and thinking of 'something'...even when we call she won't listen until we tap her shoulder...

. her face started to change
. her eyes started to change
. her attitude started to change
. her performance drop down
. she's like a mute person

Sunday evening we went out for dinner...while waiting for the food i can see she was struggle with her mind...BADLY...so i talk to her...but...again...her mind can't let her go...i thought...there's no other way!!! God's word is powerful...so...i open Psalm 138 and ask her to read! especially verse 8...she read it many times...

This is the first time i ask the maid to read the Bible!

after that...she open her eyes widely...i can sense the powerful word of God have unlocked something in her mind! but the following morning...it started again *sigh*


on the top of that: she fall to sick with a bad heartburn!

Normally i just asked the maid to see doctor by themself...but this time around i send her there and talk with the doctor which is a christian...we try to unlock her mind and set her free...but...she became more and more with her trouble mind...

I asked her to have a bedrest and i cover up the house chores. She rest the whole day and woke up in the morning with the sickness getting worst! *great*


until yesterday evening...i found out that she didn't eat...she just having sandwich for the whole day which is makes her condition even worst

. i'm tired
. i have talked to her
. i have tried many ways to bring her out from her mind

................................................and: like a volcano, i'm erupt!!!

when i was nagging *instead of talking* to her...she gave me this response:

"Mam....please bring me to the Pastor...i want to receive Jesus...i want to be Christian! i don't care if i'm different with my family and my husband"

and i felt like abig slap on my cheek! "WHAT?!"

slowly...i try to compose myself...try to stop the eruption...try to understand what's going on?!
it feels like fighting with a great fire in the dessert!

out of my confusion..i asked: "WHY?!"

she explain " i've been living this life very hard...i feel like i want to die...i don't know how to stop it! ...i have NO way out! and you keep telling me about Jesus...since young i've known Him...i've been desire to follow Him...now: i want you to help me...i want to be Christian! i want to follow Jesus! please bring me to the Pastor...i want the Pastor pray for me!"

she was talking about Pastor Charles...that have left the country in the afternoon: for good!

Fiiiiiiiuuuh! i haven't finished compose myself and new things keep on and on...

so...there she was...sitting in front of me...wanting me to do something but i have no idea at all!

I went to my bedroom...try to 'connect' to Holy Spirit to ask for wisdom but fail...because i keep blaming myself  for what i've done...for not obey Holy Spirit' guidance and erupt in anger...then i pray "Jesus if you don't show me the way...i really don't know what to do"

Then...Ibu Merry Thesman names pop-up in my mind! She is our spiritual mother...She was in my house in Kupang...so i grab my phone and call her...i tell her everything and ask her to pray for Iis...

I led Iis to her room and close the door as Ibu Merry talk to her...i heard Ibu Merry ask her to lift up her hands as she start to pray...AMAZINGLY: she lift up her hands just like christian!
Ibu Merry start to lead her to pray to receive Jesus...after that Ibu Merry ask me to lay hands on her and she start to broke every bondage and cast out the evil that trouble her mind and heal the sickness.

The presence of God very strong...we both shaking!

After pray i ask her..."how do u feel"

she replied with tremble voice "i feel the pain pulling out from my back through the head...and...then i feel cold all over my body...i can feel something is taken off my body"

we both amazed! stunned!

I gave her my mobile phone and play for her "Agung dan Mulialah Tuhanku" by Nikita...and i left her alone...after hear that for a few times...she start to worship!

after more than 1 hour...she went to bathroom and take a BATH! she was sick and didn't bath for 2 days! then she said after pray...she feel healed! fresh!

not stop there...she ask me for Bible...she said she wanted to read it! so i open Psalm 23...i ask her to read it many times until she understand...the next morning...she woke up and telling me that she was sleep well last and her sickness has gone!

in the afternoon...she worship again..even when i write this posting...i can hear she is singing...now she already knows the lyric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF...God did not INTERFERE our dialogue that evening...i can imagine...the next thing happen is i send her back to the agent, since i don't know what to do anymore...and...she continue to struggle with her own life...don't know where to go to get what she wants!

IF...God did not INTERFERE our dialogue that evening...i fail His mission in me...because of my anger!

IF...
God did not INTERFERE our dialogue that evening...she might end up believing that Jesus only a legend not real

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS GOD! 
. He step in the chaotic
. He hands in
. He change the circumstances


Many people have reached out to her long before i step in...

1. her classmate
She was making friendship with christian kids...all of  the kids are from Batak...when they are walking back home..the Batak's girl alywas singing and sometimes they are praying! Iis was with them and enjoy the activities

2. The Church
when she was a little girl...she went to the church with her siblings to find out 'what's people doing in the church"...they listen and see everything

3. The Pastor
There was one Pastor came to ministry to her family...sharing about Jesus and her father was touched by it...at last the Pastor gave them a form to be christian...but...her father turn it down...thinking that even he like Jesus but he will be different with the whole generation 

4. Me
in my house...it became my habit to share Jesus...but not in the proper way! i still can't remember what i've shared with her *sigh*...i try to recall my memory but since many things happen so fast...my mind can't work well...

this is CLEAR...
. NOTHING in ME that MAKE her RECEIVED JESUS! 
. I have to ACKNOWLEDGE...IT IS GOD'S MIGHTY POWER that BRING SALVATION to HER LIFE

ALL the GLORY only for HIS NAME and HIS MIGHT WORK on Iis's LIFE



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam