PREJUDICE

or you may say :JUDGEMENT *for the title*


when i had NOTHING to do --> my sight gave me SOMETHING to think!

Today i was sitting at the back row in the church...and...the person sitting at my front-right was a middle age man...This is his appearance and outfit:

. wearing t-shirt
. sandals
. messy hair
. he was more like laying on the chair instead of sitting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic me as a well dress-up woman *i think*...being raised up with the teaching that dress up neat and nice to church is one way to honour and respect God...however, we gonna meet the most powerful person on earth and in heaven.

so there i was sitting quietly and nothing to do so my mind producing this thought:
1. he must have been forced by the obligation to attend church not out of his desire for God
2. maybe he came to church just because he got enough 'words' from his wife
3. why somebody never learn to respect and honour God from the way they dress up

after that...my mind occupied by other things as the service have started...then...

came to my surprise!
YES! it gave me a shock!

When the Pastor started to share the word of God...the middle age man-dressing-anyhow...pull out his notes and started to take down the sermon...this time he attract my curiosity to observe more about him...he was full attention, listen intently, nothing seems to bother him...he was slowly change his position on chair but his eyes and attention did not move from the Pastor at all...i can see his notes book is almost full and he came to the last a few pages of the book and suddenly my eyes were open....his showing a 'humble' gesture!...i turn my eyes around the room and found out that most of the old people have their own note book *wow*

Yeah! you are right!
I GOT A VERY GOOD SLAP on my HEART! REAL ONE! *ouch!*

. my self-righteous. arrogant .thinking highly of myself leading me to judge that middle age man
. me use my own righteous and rules measures other people
. me acting mature spiritual put mark on a middle age man

shame on me! *sigh*

my mind pull me back to weeks ago...Pastor Guna at that time said:

...people with well dress-up think towards anyhow-outfit  people "NO manner!" and people with anyhow-outfit with judge "show of!"....BOTH ARE ARROGANT in DIFFERENT FORM!

just 2 weeks and now i experience it...
now it comes clear to me..."Ooo that's what the Pastor mean"
understanding without experience is just bland!


right after that...i can feel the Holy Spirit moved gave me understanding...

. no matter who sitting next to you
. no matter how they dress up
. no matter how they behave

Abba hey com'on Ria : IT'S THE HEART THAT GOD COUNTS!
. not physical appearance 
. what you see 
. what you think right!

Abba remember: DON'T JUDGE just because somebody is DIFFERENT THAN YOU ARE!
. you use your measurement and act as if it is God's!
. don't you know God has His own measurement that have unlimited ways to measure?!
. you are being silly by wanting everyone just like you...while...it's OK for God *oh NO*


Abba right now: HANDS OFF that's NOT YOUR BUSINESS!
. read the word of God
. learn to be compassion
. cut off pride
. showing love of God
. that's MY PART 

then just like a movie playing in my mind...

. a rude person maybe just repent and in the process of being gentle
. an arrogant might be in the 'detox'-process to take out the arrogant out of them
. a careless person might in the middle of learning being prudent

bla bla bla *read: comments*  are prohibited here!
or in other word : YOU KNOW NOTHING! so useless to judge based on 'nothing'


..................................................................................................

i can clearly seen myself:
. the bad motive in my heart
. the negative thinking producing by my mind
. how precious the bad-me in God's grace

quetly : i cry for forgiveness

.....................................................................................................



well....you might think i have missed the sermon today...Oh NO! all this things only happen in a few mins...after that...i pull out my phone and start to take down the sermon as well

at last i'm smiling because when Holy Spirit moved He won't condemn but convict and gave understanding :) and *pray* i will act on that understanding that i got

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam