I lost the grip...


I was and is a human right warior...most of the time for myself *xixixixixi*
Ho Ho Ho...every one surround knows me well...
or if someone do it to another person...i will stand in the gap *warior!*

after being in the front line fighting for my right...this is how i feel right now

If someone misunderstand me
...i don't fell the urge put everything in the right box
If someone talk bad about me
...i don't feel like i have to come clear of everything
If someone underestimate me
...i don't feel like i have to show off my abilities or what ever it is


or

If someone done something bad
...so what?!...i also a sinner!
If someone confess
...WOW! that's great!
If someone  stubborn
...let it be! God have His own ways for them


what's wrong?! I HAD ENOUGH OF THOSE ANOOYING-TEMPORARY-SATISFY FEELING!

after learn from the great lesson recently... I LOST THE GRIP!

wonder why?! but in fact it's just happened...after i come out from the great tribulation this year!

nothing satisfy me by...
. defending my right
. pointing finger
. angry
. or any feeling related to it

in fact...
i feel my action was not enough to confront
i feel guilty
i feel tired
i feel useless action

so be quite and make peace with it makes me feel more content!

...the more i put my action into silent
...the more contented i feel
...the great and real blessings just making their ways to my life

isn't it great?!

at last...I'm blessed when i lost the grip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam