Something for my PAPA

Torkis gave me a wonderful idea by bringing my father to witness me doing my first-dream-job

that idea makes me melt!

i realise...

. not only me waiting for more than 9 years...he was waiting with me through the years...unknowingly!

. since the day i got my Master degree...it was him standing by my side sharing the same dream that his daughter will do 'something'...something that makes him proud!

. he has  unspeakable desire towards me!

. in fact...his little girl decided to went down to the zero ground by taking the roles to be a housewife...i knew that decision makes him upset but he has nothing againts it...insted he respect our decision!

. after 9 years...it is not only me rejoice for the breakthrough...he also stand by my side...invisible...celebrating my achievement with a happy heart!

. i don't know yet whether he will be there or not...but...I thank God for this opportunity to makes him proud

. this is undescribable-unspeakable feeling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam