searching for Calvin's school

when i say i TRUST You...

. i'll be very careful see through my heart's content...
   "am i really put my trust in him or commands Him with my faith to do according to my will?!"

    * put my trust in Him means give Him freedom to decide what's the best
    * not threatening Him with my faith!
      if things is not happen according to my faith then i won't trust Him anymore

. i don't want to dictate You with...my faith .my pray .my will
       i've gone through many experience that...
       * i use my faith to dictate Him in detail how i want it to be *the result*
       * i use my pray to teach Him how to do it
       * i use His words to gain what i want *my will*  
 
. i want to honour my Abba Father's sovereign...
      * put trust in Him means i tell Him what i want in my pray *He knows anyway*
      * and trust Him to DO IT IN HIS WAY ...he has so many ways that way beyond my mind can think
      * eventhough i knew it might be not as i want it to be
      * eventhough i knew i might gone through the tough time *oh this hard!*


. after all...God's way is the BEST!...
       * at last...i never fail to testify...He always give the best!

in the midst of uncertainties...
it's my TRUST that makes me Rest in the Lord!
Hallelluyah!



this is the time...
. when most of the the K2 students in Singapore have got their Primary School
  but not Calvin
. when most of the good schools have closed the door as all the seats are taken
. when we still hear Calvin praying for the school every night unknowingly the chances are getting smaller
  but not our faith
. when our option to get the good school go down...closed enough to zero
  but not zero yet
. when nothing we can do
  He definately have something for Calvin

Thank you Lord for giving us the opportunity to experience this challenge time! This is precious!

Thank you Lord for let us experience how to Rest in You in the midst of uncertainties!

REST IN YOUR CHARACTER!

Thank you Lord for bring us to this point when everything about us is finish but not You!


The moment when we know...
. we are nothing
. You are something

I don't have to wait until every great thing happen to worship You...
You are worthy to be praised in every circumstances...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Housewife Vs. Working Woman

Surprise di awal tahun