Rebecca & Pray

Oma called and told us that their aeroplan have to detour back to Bali due to bad weather in Kupang...

. so i gathered Calvin and Rebecca to pray for Opa & Oma
. told the children briefly
. i didn't aware that they haven't finished their dinner 
. while we were praying my helper snap the moment

when we were praying...Rebecca bite on pepper *i think* and she stick out her tongue to my helper...shows that she needs water

my helper burst in laugh and we were all open our eyes -_-!


Calvin & Aeroplan
after playing...

Calvin: "mommy i have a dream" *vision i think*
me: "what's that?!"
Calvin: "i saw Opa&Oma having fun on the earoplan!!!"
me: "having fun? like what?"
Calvin: "they are going up and down on the bouncing aeroplan"
me: -_-! "Calv...it's not fun at all...it is scary!!!" 

...wondering how he got his vision *i mean dream*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam