Mistake

Mistake is bad
big mistake is a disaster

doesn't matter big or small: I don't like it!
in fact: I need it!

sigh! 

I need the mistake to TEACH me the LESSONs that I don't like...


if I would choose: I would never take this lesson
but...my human compositions "auto-registered" me for this lesson
and...this is the tougher lessons ever...there's no way I can pass this lesson
unless...God hands in


Recent years...

I learned a new pattern of mistake!

Mistake ON after BIG achievement

seriously?!

oh, Mr. Mistake! why are you positioning yourself in that specific time when i suppose to celebrate my achievement?!

so bad!

I hate mistake!
it cut off my joy!
it replaces with regrets!

sigh!

I have much hard time dealing with the mistake

-----------------------

but....Hey!!! what a second!!!

it seems that God likes it!
God is happy with this element...

let me bring you down to something real

recently...

God lead me to a mission
a tough mission and through this mission God shaped and mold me in many ways
that means I need to willingly to "beat" myself in order to do God's mission
it is a long journey and took a lot of me...out of me!

after 3 years...3 people started to attend church regularly 

and only a few "minutes" (yeah...it is short)...Mistake show off

only a few words and it destroyed my self-image

I just thinking...

how good am I...
willing to journey with the Lord in that mission...
reach out to the lost...
bring them to God...

then Mistake intervenes my great (i mean bad) thought

wkwkwkwkwkwkwk

up to this point...
now you agree with me...
why God happily use this particular element in my life

yeah great!

Mistake act in and destroy the GOOD GREAT ME!
it really shut ME down completely!

the next thing is painfully crying over my integrity and overwhelmed the self-pity-ness times

God is gracious enough to wait for my drama time

until I left with nothing
and go back to my Daddy and ask to comfort the BAD me

God continues to graciously wait for me...
. to be ready
 to open my mind and my heart
. to learn my lessons

if only I never commit any mistake!
I will exalt myself high in the sky!

here's what I got from a mistake...
humility make its way in and pride make its way out
humble heart up and arrogant down

ultimately 
brought down to my knees
confess my sins
and worship my gracious God for his marvelous works on me

I know I hate you Mistake
but Thank You!!!

...very much!!!

Thank you, precious Lord! for using this element to teach a valuable lesson in my life


in this way...
God teach me to allows my kids to make mistake





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surprise di awal tahun

NO maid + no BS = ?

Siang & Malam